Dr. David J. Wages
David J. Wages, M.D. is a board-certified plastic surgeon and best-selling author practicing in the Boston suburb of Peabody, since 1991. He is a master craftsman in delivering the “Mommy Makeover” (procedures that help women reclaim their bodies after pregnancy). He spent time developing a turnkey practice with an emphasis on delivering "Five Star Service". His practice also offers a full spectrum of non-surgical as well as surgical treatments including personal fitness training, skin care, lasers and the popular vaginal rejuvenation. He is passionate about changing the way physicians are perceived, and developed a solution for delivering excellent health care wrapped in a five-star customer-centric environment. He receives frequent accolades for his customer service.
- America's Top Doctor Award for 12 consecutive years by Consumers Research Council of America
- Top Boston Plastic Surgeon by Boston Consumers Checkbook
- Founder of Boston for the Cure founded 2011. Donations raised for Breast Cancer awareness through sales of Botox
- Supporter of Make a Wish Foundation Foundation and A Place for Promise
- Best Selling Author 2014 for "Transform" (proceeds from "Transform" graciously donated to X-Prize Foundation which supports education in 3rd world countries)
Mommy Makeover - corrects the undesirable side effects of pregnancy including: Diastasis rectus (split abdomen muscle), sagging breasts, undesirable breasts, loose abdominal skin, distortion of the labia, and/or reduction of the labia.
Breast Augmentation - for over ten years he has delivered a unique process to help women achieve enlargement of small breasts with rapid recovery system that allows return to normal activity in 24 hours!
Breast Lift - Rejuvenation of aging or sagging breast. This may include use of implants, and/or reshaping the breasts.
Breast Reduction - Reducing the size of large, heavy breasts
Drain-less Tummy Tuck - Removal of excess skin and tightening of abdomen.
Non Surgical Treatments include: Injection such as, Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, and Kybella. Laser skin treatments for broken capillaries, spider veins, hair removal, skin resurfacing and brown spots and vaginal rejuvenation.
- Graduated from University of North Texas
- Attended Medical School at University of Texas Medical Branch
- Training & General Surgery at Emery University Atlanta, Georgia
- Advanced Fellowship Training at Harvard at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by American Board of Plastic Surgery & American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Nowadays he enjoys making snowmen during the long Boston winters with his family of five. Other hobbies include magic, trick roping, hiking, and spending time with his family in Boxford, MA.
The staff at North Shore Plastic Surgery wants to provide each patient with the care and attention they deserve. We are always available to tackle any questions you may have!
(Back Row L-R) Cathy Bowlby, Jacki Barbieri, Kristin Gillis
(Front Row L-R) Vickie Harvey, Dr. David Wages, Kerry Diamond