Surgery is a big step and we are here to make you feel comfortable through out the whole process. We will never rush you, but when you make the (great) decision to move forward there are a few things you should know....
A deposit of $1,000 is required to book your procedure at the hospital of your choice (Salem or Union). If you decide to make a deposit for your surgery within 30 days of your consultation with Dr. Wages the $150 fee will be applied to the total cost.
- Payment in full is required two weeks prior to the scheduled surgery date or the surgery will be cancelled and you will forfeit your deposit.
- If you need to reschedule your surgery you may do so once without additional charge provided you notify us at least 21 days prior to the scheduled date.
- If you notify up less than 21 days prior to the scheduled surgery date that you need to reschedule, you will be billed an additional $100 administrative fee
- If you cancel your surgery, at least 21 days prior to the surgery date, you will receive a refund less a $100 administrative fee
- If you cancel your surgery less than 21 days but more than14 days prior to your surgery date, you will receive a refund less any deposits made
- If you cancel your surgery with less than 14 days prior notice or if you do not show up for your surgery, or if your own actions result in cancellation of your surgery i.e; you eat or drink prior to surgery, do not take or stop taking medications as instructed; you will forfeit all payments made toward the surgery and you will receive no refund.
The physician fee portion of your surgical cost estimate is guaranteed for twelve (12) months from your initial consultation. Hospital fees and anesthesia fees are administered by the hospital or ACS and are subject to change without notice. NSPS will guarantee the hospital and anesthesia fees for six (6) months from your initial consultation.